Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fmylife.com

I am in love with fmylife.com and whoever created it. it cracks me up and makes my life seem a little better in those down times. My favorites lately, there was one saying something like we bought my brother a hamster, because he doesn't have friends and we thought it would teach him about compassion and socialization. I walked into his room to find the hamster hanging from the ceiling, turns out there's a reason my brother has no friends. I knew that sociopaths start from an early age, but that's just flat out disturbing. But nonetheless, it's one of those gawking horror reactions that I have to share it with everybody.

Then there's the guy who apparently was counting on money to pay off his student loans because he helped his mom to write her will. but she added in her own note later and the proprietor read it to the whole family. Apparently, mom was the only one who knew, but she basically put in there and this person gets nothing because he's gay. That's definitely a way to come out of the closet.

and of course there's the guy that saw a homeless guy on the bench and thought it would be funny to throw a rock at him. who does that? I don't care who he is, leave the guy alone, if for nothing else because you don't know how any given person might react, but hopefully because you actually have compassion for other people. This particular homeless person proceeded to chase him for 6 blocks with a brandished knife. Like I said, you can't predict their reaction and while compassion is great, the punishment is obviously more effective in some cases. But this is why I love fmylife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment