Sunday, April 26, 2009

I think even poodles hate poodles

I hate poodles, in general, as a breed, and individually, I hate poodles. Why you may ask? Basically because of the owners. There are exceptions to my rule of course. there are always exceptions. But as a general rule, there is something about poodles that makes people get them specifically to treat them like little babies, spoil them, protect them from god forbid having to learn to play with other dogs, etc. So with my baby, who is not a poodle, she plays with another dog, as long as it is not being aggressive or anything and doesn't get the excuse of well they're big! I won't have her turning into a poodle.

That being said, I have seen some pretty funny poodles. One was named Sprite, real funky. I had him be sensitive once, and it was because he had gotten run over and nobody told us beforehand. I'd groomed him for months, so I knew it was unusual to say the least. Poor boy. And then there's one with a mohawk, and finally we have the poodle owner who hates poodles and therefore has her dog shaved like a bichon. the self loather I guess we would call it. That dog is awesome though.

No comments:

Post a Comment