Thursday, April 23, 2009

Things You Don't Ask A Woman

Sometimes, I wonder what in the world is wrong with men. I mean honestly, there are some things that men’s heads don’t grasp. For example, there are certain things that you just don’t say to women.

1. Are you okay?
Let’s be honest, I like men. I like them better than women. But if I have a problem, I don’t want to talk to you about it. And frankly, if you do that, I will probably just get pissed off.
2. Is it that time of the month?
If you don’t get this one, you’re an even bigger idiot than most guys, and that’s sad.
3. Are you really going to wear that?
First of all, yes I am, and second of all, if you are my boyfriend, the question is do you want anything. If you’re not, the question is do you really want to have that much damage inflicted?
4. I was going to call
And why exactly didn’t you? In this case, despite what you may have heard, it is not the thought that counts.
5. Your friend is hot
First, the few girlfriends I have, I am very protective over, and second, what is wrong with you! If I like you, well that’s messy, and if you’re just a friend, well if I think you’re good enough for one of my girlfriends, I would take the initiative and set you up myself, simple fact here.

No comments:

Post a Comment