Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MILF

My mom has never been, will never be a MILF. I’m glad for that in a lot of ways, because that would just be innately disturbing, at least to me. I mean one of my guy friends has a mom who is a MILF. When I first met her, I thought she was his older sister, when we were in high school. All his other guy friends thought the same thing when they first met her. And all of the girls of course, we all thought she was, and we always thought she was so pretty, and we were jealous. But no, she was his mom, which was so weird. He was cute too though, so no wonder. But honestly, if my guy friends told me that my mom was a MILF, I might throw up a little bit. They might do it just to mess with me because they might find it entertaining. But with my mom, they wouldn’t mean it. But really, I have to wonder sometimes what it’s like when your mom is a MILF. Granted, I’ve never heard of one actually hooking up or anything or basically acting like they might enjoy. But that would be even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment