Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunglasses Inside

“I wear my sunglasses at night.” That’s the most retarded song yet one of the most funny I have to say. But I have now come to the point of singing it at one of my coworkers. He has been wearing the most hideous sunglasses, and there are two pairs actually, inside the office! INSIDE! Granted, he has a reason. He was playing basketball and somebody decided to go and try to knock the ball out of his hands. The only problem was they got his eye along the way, and he hasn’t been able to see right since. The doctors have basically said they don’t know how bad the damage is going to be to his sight. But honestly, who does that! Still, he has to protect his eyes from the sun, but inside? It seems a bit excessive to say the least.
We’ve taken it to the entertaining point of calling him by the name of another person who I personally know he does not have a particular affinity for. Someone else actually started that trend, and I was trying to be nice knowing the recent history. So I was saying that’s mean and it doesn’t look that bad.
But truth be told, he actually does look like him in certain ways anyway. He’s not a jerk is the difference. He can be a bit dense. But he’s not rude at all, and harmless. The other guy is a jerk and there’s a reason for the recent history and problems. So it’s really not fair to compare them, even if they do look similar. But the fact that the other guy wears sunglasses inside at all times, which is seriously retarded, and they look alike anyway, it really doesn’t help. But I do feel bad for him. Not only because his eye, but because he looks like a guy he pretty much hates. But it is fun singing a tacky song at him whenever he comes in, even if it’s tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment